OMG IF YOU DON’T REBLOG I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU I MEAN EVERYBODY NEEDS THIS ON THEIR BLOG LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG KJSDAF VKJSD AHFJKR HFKJE
HOLY OMG I CANT I CANT
LETS NOT BREAK THE FUCKING POST BUT OMG DIS CAT
Well, that’s so cute.
3 hours into this day and my pants are ripped and bloody. I’m more annoyed that now I have to go search for new black jeans.
Life is just so fucking weird. Just when you think you have things planned out, or when you think, “This is when my life starts to slow down.” it just doesn’t. Everything. Everything is like that!
I was supposed to live in Chicago and go to lunch meetings! I thought it would be easy to save money and that I’d get to eat well after I graduated! I thought (over and over and over), this is the last time I’m ever talking to this person! And none of it ended up working out that way. THAT’S AMAZING!
I’m not where I want to be or where I thought I’d be but I think in a weird sort of unhappy way I’m really happy. I’m so lucky that I know so many weird, fantastic, talented, funny, lonely, attractive, silly, goofs and that they’ll humour me when I rave about a beautiful interface or crappy type choice. I can page through my texts and see messages from professors, writers, family, biologists, sailors, and designers, AND THAT’S JUST BANANAS!
Life is bonkers.
Dumb shit I’ve said today
E: Oh, you’re not going tonight?
Me: No, I don’t like holiday parties.
E: But there are gonna be fun things like games and stuff!
Me: That’s what I don’t like.
2. “No dude, drop bears totally exist.”
Me: I don’t think we need to call a lot of attention to this. It’s really distracting.
A: Yeah, that’s how they make money though.
Tumblr opens asks in modals now instead of a new page! That’s awesome!!!
I freaking love Batman Dad! I also love how his family put up with it.
I CANT BREATHE
i love when she kickS HIM AND HE LOSE IT
Oh Batdad :)
The person I marry has be like this.
"Make sure to show your work."
"No one knows."
"1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again."
Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via shattermybones)
The Federal Government is closed today due to the fact that they can see just the tips of the grass rather than all of it beneath the snow.
If you don’t get goose flesh at least twice…I don’t know…you’re wrong I guess.